Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Struggling Again & Work Getting Worse

Struggling Again & Work Getting Worse

Hi Firstly i want to say hi to everyone and sorry that i have not been on the site for so long. I have not been very well recently, my anxiety has risen really affecting my life and i have become very down and withdrawn just wanting to be on my own and not wanting to mix with others, which is so unlike me as im normally a very sociable person. I have been of work since March due to been accused of having a relationship with a prisoner. Yeah they did an investigation on my behalf against the people that had accused me and the one who sexually discriminated against me. But it has taken them 7 months to come back and say that they cant prove anything but have recognised that sexual inappropriate comments were made to me but thats about it. So ive waited all this time for that whilst been on the sick. But now wonder how i go back into an environment that treats you like that. I have actually got a solicitor involved and he is going to write to them so they should be in receipt of his letter by thursday. I wonder if hearing from a solicitor they actually get in touch with me sooner than they did last time when they left it 7 months.

Sorry to ramble on just cant think straight and see any logic way to work through this.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

hi sal
    sorry you have got so much to deal with at the mo!!!!
    its just your bodies way of coping with the stress.
    i know what its like to feel unsociable,its horrible isn,t it!
    i wish you well,and hope everything work-wise turns out ok.
    i,m sure this is just a blip,and that you,ll be back to your old self soon
    take care
    rachel x

Hi, Sal. I'm a newbie here, but it sounds to me like you have plenty of legitimate reason to be anxious and depressed and withdrawn. I try to differentiate between anxiety with a chemical cause and anxiety with a legitimate real-world, not-just-in-my-head cause. The former is not normal, but the latter is quite understandable. You've been put in a situation where you do not have faith or trust in those around you... of course you're wound up! I hope you feel better and that your work situation clears up satisfactorily! Hang in there and be kind to yourself!

Hi Sal,

A big welcome back hun and I hope things start improving for you really soon.

Love Piglet x

AWWWWWWWW Hiya sal, nice to see you back but sorry circumstances are crap, you have my mobile, text anytime and maybve we could talk again,xxx

Alexis
    xx

Hi Sal,

Big hugs for you xoxoxooxo

Take Care

Mandyxx

That all sounds pretty awful Sal. Good to hear you have taken legal advice......are POA or whatever union involved also?

It really gets to me when ill founded accusations cause all this pain, trouble is there are people who abuse their position and those b*stards bring everyone down. I used to work in a secure unit.

Ramble on as much as you want people are here for you and will support you.

Iain

Laissez les bon temp roulez

Welcome back Sal,sorry to hear your haveing a bad time of it at the mo.Hope things get better for you very soon.
    Take care

Ellen XX

Hi thank you for all your words of support. I have just come back in from meeting a couple of friends, forced myself to go out and whilst out i have received an email from work saying they are referring me to a capability hearing because i have been on long term sick. No reflection given to the reasons why, so now it looks like after the investigation has finished they are now going to try and sack me. Just after feeling bit brighter because i have been out come home to that, straight back to square one.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Hi sal,

I have been in a similar situation to you. I have recently been off work for 7 months and it was work related. I had to make the decision whether I wanted to go back or let THEM win. I have gone back to work and while it hasn't been easy I am really glad I did. I love my job and am good at it. I still have some difficult days but now I am becoming more and more confident. I think you have to ask yourself what the disadvantages / advantages of going back to work are or whether you need a job change.Good luck with whatever you do.

TC xx

'Be the change you want to see in the world' GHANDI

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information