Thread: Symptoms question very annoying

Symptoms question very annoying

Hello,

It's been 5 days now, I don't sleep well, I wake up in the middle of the night or even if I sleep, I feel like it was so light I haven't enjoyed it. The feeling is annoying and I feel so depressed, I can't do anything, I have a sensation of sickness. My chest is always hurting me and I'm in a bad mood, always feeling down, and not motivated at all.
    The only thing that I changed during this week was my antidepressant, I was on fluoxetine 20 mg but from a different company, now I changed coz I moved and here it is fabricated by another country and company, does that have to do anything? Am I experiencing a reestablishment of the antidepressant in my body?
    I don't feel like working, I don't feel like going out, yet I have a very big sexual drive lol I don't understand..
    My doctor had suggested I start taking 40 mgs of fluoxetine.. What do you think about the symptoms especially the insomnia, and the partially sick sensation, and do you think the changing has this side effect. Plus, Do you think it's ok to increase to 40 mg?
    Thank you

Re: Symptoms question very annoying

I did the same thing now I almost fell asleep and I woke up I just started taking meds and it seemed to be working idk wats happening

Re: Symptoms question very annoying

thats very annoying I feel like sh**

Thread Information