Okay.. i know everyone is probably getting really fed up with these posts now :( but i really dont know what to do :(
I keep telling myself its just IBS but I am constantly worrying, especially ever since I found blood on the tissue when i wiped (and blood mixed in with a lot of mucus).
I have lost a lot of weight and get persistant stomach cramps, i find it so hard to believe it is just IBS but i know thats most likely.
The doctor refuses to give me a colonoscopy saying it will cause more worrying and make the IBS worse, and in parts I aggree because the thought of it makes me so scared, but at the same time what if it is something more serious? The doctor also said having the scan at such a young age can cause crohns and collitis which is why she doesnt want to do the scans. I have had blood tests, and apart from high abulmin there was nothing worrying. But at the end of the day.. like my counsellor said, they are GPs and they do not have x ray vision :(
What do I do?:( anyone else been in this situation? its on my mind constantly so if it is IBS im not giving it much of a chance to get better. (if anything its got worse, but then i have been worrying so much).