I am in a bit of a whirl lately. I just feel like i have a heavyness dragging me down and also a little breathless sometimes. I feel tired quite alot of the time and i cant stop stupid thoughts buzzing around my head. This all seems to stem from some blood tests i had a couple of weeks ago. I went to the docs because i was getting acid reflux, which i had been buying omoeprazole for from the chemist which worked very well but i couldnt afford £12 a week for a box so decided to push myself to go to the doctor and ask for some but he wouldnt just give me them. He started going on about there was a chance it could have been cancer and he needed to do blood tests. I ended up being in bed for 3 days as my anxiety levels just burst though the roof and i couldnt cope with the waiting for the results. All the tests came back clear which i am happy about but my mental state still hasn't recovered and this is 3 weeks down the line. I am never, ever free from anxiety and i am at the end of my tether.