Thread: I feel so stupid every time I ask something in class.

I feel so stupid every time I ask something in class.

Oh god. Im sat here crying because I cant stop thinking about this one teacher at college who makes me feel like utter shit. Every time I ask a question shes like "you should know this" and totally embarrasses me, she doesnt even say it in a calm way, she is so ****ing sarcastic with everything she says to people who dont know the answer, and i asked my friend what the time was last lesson and she yelled at me for talking and embarrassed me more by adding, "you should know better". like fair enough she couldve told me off about the talking but no need for that extra comment. I want to complain about her but at the same time i dont wanna jeopardise her career.

she makes me unmotivated and not want to be there any more. the way she shuns people in front of everyone makes the situation worse and last lesson i just did not speak for the final hour of it. i dont care any more. i dont care about my studies but she makes me so worried i keep worrying about throwing up and panic attacks. ****ing hell. she drives me mad.

EDIT: This is nothing personal. people around me agree apart from one guy who just gets away w/ everything.

"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future."

Audrey Hepburn

Re: I feel so stupid every time I ask something in class.

I would speak to her senior, like the head of faculty. You should not have to worry about her career if she is making you feel awful, if she does this consistently then she should not be working in an education environment. Pupils should be encouraged to ask questions.

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Re: I feel so stupid every time I ask something in class.

This might be terrible advice coming up, but I'm the sort of person to talk back. You are past teacher pupil relationships so you can talk back. I would say to her "well YOU should have made it clearer! Please don't be sarcastic when I'm trying to do well and answer my question!" and the class may well join in with this and embarrass the teacher which would teach her a lesson. Or it would open a can of beans. If you don't someone else will soon I'm sure. That's only an opinion, if someone else on this thread says "NO, don't talk back to teachers" Then that's fine, I respect that. I am a bit naughty.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Thread Information