Thread: for anyone on or who has been on venlaflaxine.

for anyone on or who has been on venlaflaxine.

heys guys.
    just wondering what kind of side effects people have experienced with venlaflaxine? I found recently that I am alot more irritable (especiallly around my partners children-which really worries me) and also have bad dreams alot where I wake up screaming or shouting.
    Anybody else get anything?

Re: for anyone on or who has been on venlaflaxine.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi I have this too n I'm phoning the doctors tomorrow to change meds, how r u feeling today

Hi Worried 101, I have been on venlafaxine for close to two years now. I don't remember being irritable - have you only been on it a short time? I do however remember terrible dreams. These seem to have dissipated over time and I no longer suffer from them. They almost felt like I was awake while I was having them and actually living whatever situation I found myself in.

If it is any consolation this AD has been wonderful for me especially after they increased my dosage. I am level and content but still with feeling - not doped out. Hope this helps.

i take venlafaxine for 17 months now, and side effects are sweating like crazy, which i just hate, horrible thing :/, have myoclonus sometimes and also, something about 3 months ago some stomach/liver problems started to appear and doctor says it may be caused by taking medication for so long.

Thread Information