Thread: Funny story about my puppy??

Funny story about my puppy??

I have a 17 week old Basset pup, who is only alive because of her bloody mindedness, for which I am eternally grateful, she had Parvovirus and Pneumonia, and survived, her life is the only Christmas present I need.

Not a story for those with a weak stomach.

Today

Only the 2nd time she has been alone in the house, I left her in the kitchen and removed any temptations - or so I thought.

We returned 3 hours later, my son said "I can smell poo", that was just the start of it, hunger strikers have nothing on my dog Kettle(her name), strange name, strange dog.

It was crusted all over the floor, on the washing machine, the radiator, bottles, dog dishes, dog bed, and more. There was a burst can of Coke all over the floor, my dust pan and brush off the peg and covered. She had moved the kitchen bin, which is steel - heavy and large - don't know how!! I went to use the microwave only to find that she had flicked the switch to the microwave and fridge OFF. Obviously she had to go in the bath.

I have seen pictures on the TV of prison cells covered in excrement and trashed, my pup would could give any cat' A hunger striker a run for their money, they could learn a lot from her.

I am baffled as to how she did it all, she is a small, but extremely feisty little Basset Hound puppy. The Vet did tell us that hounds don't usually just lay down and die, how right was he and thank the Lord.

I am not a fan of Dog Crates, but unfortunately we will have to go down that road after this episode.

I love her to bits.x

BobbyDog

Re: Funny story about my puppy??

Ahahaha this is fantastic. I only just read it but gave me a good laugh and reminded me of our kitten. When we first got her she had a very sensitive little belly and very long hair, worst combiantion ever! I remember coming home one day and finding streaks of poop EVERYWHERE - carpet, tiles, couches, cat posts, bath, BED AND SHEETS, all through her fur (goodness knows how she managed that). Needless to say I had a very long day scrubbing with vinegar! Cheeky puss! She's now 10 months old and fortunately her belly has settled so we rarely have a problem save the occasional poop stuck in fur.

Thread Information