Thread: Enlarged heart!

Enlarged heart!

Does anyone feel there heartbeat like all the time? I can feel mine beat all over my chest. It kinda scares me hence the crazy subject heading. I don't know if I just notice it more because I've been extra anxious recently or what? I know how silly this sounds. What else other than an ECG can I ask for at the docs. I don't wanna be that story on the daily mail about the person with an undiagnosed condition.

Re: Enlarged heart!

This is anxiety. Go for a run and see how you feel after that

I had an ecg after feeling my heart beat all the time. Results came back normal and I felt like such a **** after for wasting time. If you van keep your pace on a long walk without losing your breath, your heart is most likely a healthy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    Does anyone feel there heartbeat like all the time? I can feel mine beat all over my chest. It kinda scares me hence the crazy subject heading. I don't know if I just notice it more because I've been extra anxious recently or what? I know how silly this sounds. What else other than an ECG can I ask for at the docs. I don't wanna be that story on the daily mail about the person with an undiagnosed condition.
    I posted the same response to a similar thread.... I'd be more worried if I couldn't feel my heart

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information