Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Testicle Worry, please help!

Testicle Worry, please help!

I am a healthy young 13 year old. So about 5 weeks ago, my right testicle started to hurt on the top. I endured it for a week, but went to the doctor later when the right testicle started to swell a little. She had me take an ultrasound, and she said it was epididymitis and there was nothing to worry about. So I took the medicine(antibiotics), and the swelling came down and I was completely fine. But about a week later, I noticed that my right testicle was a little harder than my left one. When I took frequent warm showers, my testicle softened up a little. But later, it comes back again. There is no pain on the testicles, I have noticed something that is too tiny to be called a lump. It feels like a tiny pimple that is 2~3 mm.(Although this could be an appendix testis)Please help, I’m really anxious about this!

Re: Testicle Worry, please help!

It could be a little cyst which are quite common and not harmful but I would let your gp have a look at it just to reassure you.

Thanks for helping me, But are the symptoms I have the symptoms of a cyst? And I've heard that you have to get cysts removed with surgery. This really scares me!

No it should go by itself. I am not a doctor and can't see what it looks like so you will be best letting your doctor have a look to confirm what it is.

Yes thank you, but I have been examining my testicles and I have brought very bad news. I have found a lump at the bottom of my right testicle. I also did the Flashlight test, but I couldn't see my testicle, I couldn't see through the scrotum, either. What could it be?
    Last edited by Anxiousness123; 12-12-13 at 13:47.

Now I found out that the lump was just my epididymis, But when I press the right testicle to the left, the area where the testicles has a somewhat dull ache. What is this?

The dull ache is probably from you pressing it

Thank you very much for helping me. I might have an appointment again now. And the pain is now gone, even when I press it. I appreciate it

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

But with the symptoms I have, is it possible that I have a tumor or testicular cancer? My main concern are these two, and I'm very worried!

I would say it would be VERY rare at your age and from your symptoms I would say no.

Thanks for relieving me Thank you so much for your help.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information