Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Testicle Worry, please help!

Re: Testicle Worry, please help!

But wait, I have a tiny, sharp bump on my right testicle that is about 3 mm. I have heard of someone who ignored a jagged bump on their testicle who died of testicular cancer. Could this tiny, sharp bump be a sign, or could it just be the appendix testis?

Hi there,

This is very unlikely to be anything serious but you must see your GP and get it checked out. That's the only way you'll know for sure. Whilst we can all share our experiences, none of us is a doctor. I know you'll get plenty of support leading up to your appointment so please book one ASAP.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

What's ASAP? I'm going to have an appointment with the doctor when I get to my home country, Korea in about 2 weeks or so... But before that, I'm going to see my uncle. My uncle is a doctor and he will check my testicles, and if he's unsure about it, I'll have an appointment.

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Also, there is something wierd. My right testicle hangs lower than my left, and is sometimes a little more firm than the left, but sometimes it's more tender than the left. I don't know what's going on. Any ideas?

I have replied to your pm and I am sure most men's are slightly different but like Pipkin said...see a GP as it is the only way you can be reassured. I would ask your Uncle about it if he is a doctor. He can advise better than any one here.

Sorry, ASAP means as soon as possible.

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks guys, you have all done a great job and really appreciate it for your contribution in my thread about my problems. Thanks.

Hey guys, I just found something new:
    I found that my right testicle is not "smooth". Actually it's an oval shape, and it's has a few bumps and the top right. Why is this?
    I'm still not over my concern, and I haven't seen my uncle yet because I am going to see him in 1 or 2 weeks(when I travel to my home country), so right now I'm going to rely on you guys.
    Plus, the location of my sharp bump(2 mm) has changed, now it's at the left side of the testicle.
    I am so worried right now, I know I am going to have an appointment soon, but what if I have testicular cancer or a tumor? I don't want my testicle removed!
    Last edited by Anxiousness123; 17-12-13 at 17:12.

You cannot 'rely' on us as we are not doctors. You need to see a doctor about your concerns.

Hi

Cysts are common. I have a few, all of which have stayed at the size you described for 15+ years, but I still got them checked, just in case.

Btw, well done for checking. Never too young to start checking!

Hey guys,
    I am more and more concerned(my appointment is in 2 weeks), because of these new things I discovered:
    1. My right side of the scrotum is dark and the left is light.
    2. I feel like my right testicle has less scrotum skin covering it than the left.
    3. I accidentally hit my right testicle with a batminton racket. It wasn't a hard blow, but it was just enough to cause some pain for about 20 seconds, then the pain subsided.
    Any ideas what the first two are, and for the third one, do you think this is serious?(I know I am constantly worrying about this, but I just can't help it.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information