Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Testicle Worry, please help!

Re: Testicle Worry, please help!

If your doctor has examined you and he says everything is okay, then everything is okay. Now that you have seen the doctor you must stop worrying about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxiousness123 View Post
    I went to the doctor, and he said my testicles were normal. But he couldn't feel the lump on the left side of my right testicle. I'm not sure if that's normal, because normally nothing is supposed to be there. Can a lump(4mm) be normal? Please answer! This may be the last question I ask in this thread.
    Your testicles are not made of perfectly polished rounded gemstones. There are small lumps, bumps and blood vessels running through them. The bottom and final line is your doctor examined them and they're normal. The reason he didn't feel a lump is because it's not a lump. It's part of the normal anatomy of your testicle.

Positive thoughts and good luck!
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

No it's no that. I can only feel the lump(size is 4mm)when I'm lying down or sitting, and the doctor felt my testicles when I was standing up, so he couldn't even notice it.

Like Fishmanpa has told you..it is normal to feel lumps and bumps. If it was not normal the doctor would have noticed it.

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

Fishmanpa really knows more than me on this subject since he has some and I haven't

Hi
    Did your doctor check to see if it could be an Inguinal hernia?

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    Like Fishmanpa has told you..it is normal to feel lumps and bumps. If it was not normal the doctor would have noticed it.

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

Fishmanpa really knows more than me on this subject since he has some and I haven't
    Well you have some for answering on a testicle thread that's for sure! ~lol~

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Well you have some for answering on a testicle thread that's for sure! ~lol~

Positive thoughts

Ok, I am done worrying now, because I did two ultrasounds with the result normal. Thanks guys, for answering to this thread, you have really helped.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information