Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with zoloft

Re: My experience with zoloft

Quote Originally Posted by helena8888 View Post
    That's what I am afraid of after I stop.
    Wish you will feel better shortly
    there is no shame in having to go back on them after all its not a competition is it ? I didnt get any side effects weaning off and not many going on them so quite relaxed about it.I want to be in a good frame of mind for Christmas so I can enjoy it and not be a burden on my family
    thanks for your kind wishes i hope you get on ok

Hi Andy, I agree with you and would not hesitate to go back on the meds if I do not feel good. I waited for too long the first time.

One week off the meds. I feel a bit tensed and less patient especially in the evenings but apart from that I feel overall good. I started 5htp 50mg, not sure if it helps.
    I take this opportunity to wish you all Merry Xmas and Happy new year and all the best in your journey to recovery. Big hugs to all of you.
    Helena

So here I am, 3 weeks after stopping the meds and not feeling that great
    and regretting that I have stopped. My anxiety is higher than when I was on zoloft. I do not have panic attacks but I have pain in my chest, intrusive thoughts. And now the whole day is spent considering if I should go back on the meds or not. Just the thought of the first 3 weeks puts me off.
    Mr Andy how are you feeling now ? Was it difficult to start again ?
    Soooo tired of all that !
    Last edited by helena8888; 08-01-14 at 01:56.

Quote Originally Posted by helena8888 View Post
    So there I am, 3 weeks after stopping the meds and not feeling that great
    and regretting that I have stopped. My anxiety is higher than when I was on zoloft. I do not have panic attacks but I have pain in my chest, intrusive thoughts. And now the whole day is spent considering if I should go back on the meds or not. Just the thought of the first 3 weeks puts me off.
    Mr Andy how are you feeling now ? Was it difficult to start again ?
    Soooo tired of all that !
    Hi Helena I'm at 3 weeks and feeling better,the start up anxiety was yucky but not to bad,don't be scared of going back on them
    Good luck

Hi everyone, it was interesting reading back what I wrote 2 months ago and to see that I already was thinking I should have not stopped zoloft so early.
    So here I am, not back to square 1 because in september I was feeling much worst than what I am feeling now but bad enough to restart taking the med.
    The last month has been a roller coaster. Goods days and then bad days and goods days again. I was still hopefull that these were only setbacks and I would ultimately get better. I was still eating well, sleeping well.
    But the last 3 days have been really bad in term of anxiety, insomnia, no appetite and chest pain. So this morning went to see the doc, he told me to start taking 25mg and we'll see in 2 weeks. My first 3 weeks were awful last time (I started at 50mg). I just hope that starting at 25mg will make things easier for me.
    I feel so discouraged, having to go through that again .

chin up Helena ,the tabs will help and soon you will be feeling better

Tks Mr Andy. I have to think positive but when you have been good and get bad again it is tough ... We learn from our mistakes.
    It worked for me a few months ago it will again I am sure. Just have to be patient.

the way i see it is if i have to take a little tablet for the rest of my life so be it
    keep going you will get there

Today is day 8 on zoloft 25mg. First 5 days were not too bad, day 6 was awful with anxiety and tiredness, day 7 was great I was absolutely normal and today is ups and downs. Overall this time starting on 25mg is easier on me than the first time on 50mg. Sleeping wise depends on the days, I would wake up very early, if it is before 5am I take 1/4 of a sleeping pill so I can sleep 2-3 more hours otherwise I get too tired at work during the day.
    I have noticed anxiety peaks at 10h30 and 16h30 everyday. This is weird. Anyone experiencing that. I cannot explain that will ask my doc at the next visit. Cortisol ?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information