Thread: I sexually fancy all the ladies in my family .... :(

I sexually fancy all the ladies in my family .... :(

please help, im a married man and I sexually fancy all the ladies in my family, I cant discuss this problem with any of my family members or friends. PLEASE HELP

Re: I sexually fancy all the ladies in my family .... :(

I'm not sure what help you are looking for or why you have posted in this section of NMP but anyway...

Do these thought involve blood relatives or just in-laws? Either way, if they are just intrusive thoughts and you know you won't act on them then try not to let yourself worry about them too much - try to distract yourself when one of those thoughts comes along.

Hi Brunette, thank you for your reply and your time, I posted in this site because I found it helping people, people are sharing their problems with others to find new ways of dealing with the problems they have, i do apologise to all members if i didn't take notice of the subject itself or where i was posting it, but im a desperate man who needs help. After searching the web for so long from my work i didn't find anything that can help me with my problem, other than speaking to people with the same issues to try to find new ways of dealing with them.

Its far more bigger than what i just mention in the first thread and its very uncomfortable as i feel like i want a bite of all of them which really not nice, i just want to be normal and stop fancying them.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information