Thread: Worried about lymph node

Worried about lymph node

Hi
    I did post about this a while back but I'm posting again because it keeps reoccuring.

About a week after I shave under my arms I have noted that in one arm pit I get a sore spot which feels like a swollen lymph node. It rarely lasts more than a day sometimes not even that long and just feels a bit sore and aggravated when I push around I can't actually feel a lump it just feels sore.

I keep putting it to the back of my mind but my HA is saying it's cancer, it's lymphoma or breast cancer etc.

Anyone else have anything like this? I also keep thinking if it was anything it wouldn't just come and go as quickly and the fact it seems to occur almost exactly the same amount of time after shaving each time could just mean it's an aggravated sweat gland or something.

I just wanted to get some opinions. Trying to keep my HA under control at the minute and have been doing quite well but this time of year it always tends to be sky high!

thanks

Re: Worried about lymph node

I think I have this issue right now - I can't even see anything on the surface but it hurts to touch.

I think it's just a spot or something under the skin to be honest.

It wouldn't go away if it was sinister.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I agree munch let. Every time I shave I aggravate the skin under my arms and it can be really sore. Would waxing or creams be better?

Thanks for the replies guys I keep telling myself it wouldn't come coincide with me shaving if it was anything and the fact I can't actually feel a lump there suggest that nothing too serious is going on.

I hate HA I've been doing really well and trying so hard not to google, not to talk about any little worries I'm having which in the main part has helped and just when I think I'm getting there it sneaks back in and bites me on the bum!!!

I was thinking today Apple that I might try something else other than shaving, it always seems to be the same spot and same arm that's sore and I'm wondering if I have and ingrowing hair or something that everytime I shave I'm just aggravating, either than or a blocked sweat gland.

Anyway thanks again, just needed a few people to be rational about it!

Thread Information