Thread: First panic attack in a long time please read and take the time to reply if you will

First panic attack in a long time please read and take the time to reply if you will

So all day I've been having pressure in my groin area inside of my leg and thought few things but that was about it I gets in bed and the pain hurts more before I no it I've had a full on panic attack thinking it's a blood clot and it will travel to my heart I'm havin a rough time at the moment anyway my Nan's funeral tomorrow scared that I won't make it to christmas and see my kids open there presants and my anxiety gets bad before Christmas anyway I googled and then saw a dad for ovarian cancer so I start thinking that 😭😭😭 I felt like ringing Samaritans I feel so alone and I found out the other day my mom is leaving and going to wales with a new man 7 months after my dad has passed away it's all bad I'm sobbing I feel broke and scared and alone
    Love and best wishes Vicky xx

Re: First panic attack in a long time please read and take the time to reply if you w

Hey Vicky, sounds like your having a bit if a rough time lately with your parents / grandparents. I haven't really got anything constructive to say, just passing on my well wishes & hope you wake up tomorrow feeling a bit less anxious x

Re: First panic attack in a long time please read and take the time to reply if you w

Thank-you for taking the time to reply your kind words mean a lot x

Hi Vicky. You are far from alone. We all here fight very hard to be able to control those horrible feelings brought out by anxiety. I my self am going though a rough path after a long time free from anxiety. I know is difficult but try to feel positive. What your diet and try to do some exercise. Only a fast walk or a swim might change the snowball your thoughts seem to have become. If you are religious pray. Have you done CBT in the past.?If so revisit it and apply the thecniques and try some mind fullness to bring you back to the here and now. Worry doesn't bring anything good to you! Keep strong. You can do it! All the best. Ana

vicky

you are going through a very tough time at a very tough time of year. Your mom finding a new man has probably made you feel that she didnt value your dad but thats not the case. She needs comfort also . Just take one day at a time and follow Ana's advice above. Be there for your children, they are what life is all about

Hi Vicky. Christmas is very stressful for many people anyway, my HA is always worse round this time of the year and its your first one without your Dad and Nan. I've had HA for 11 years on and off but it was worse in the year following my dad's passing as my symptoms mimicked the illness he died of. But they were just symptoms of HA not a life threatening illness. CBt has helped me tremendously as did bereavement counseling with Cruse. I know how difficult it is when HA grips you, it dominates your life , but get through tomorrow and remember the good times with your Nan and think of your kids' little faces when they open their pressies next week. And you will be there too, that's a promise xx

Thank-you all for your words it really does mean a lot my nana's funeral went well she add a good life and lived to see 93 my dear nan a loving and caring woman and true till the end I manages to fall asleep last night I nearly called the Samaritans I did get myself in such a state I haven't felt that adrenal rush for a long time I forgot how quick a panic attack and shear fear can take over x

Thread Information