Right now I hardly take Valium, I was taking it maybe 2 times a week if that 10mg each dose. But before that about 3 months ago it was more like everyday.

I have been getting headaches for over a year, and I can not figure out what is causing them. No over the counter meds work. I had a CT scan for sinuses, that was fine. I don't smoke, don't drink.

The headaches start at the top of my nose and go up on both sides, it is a super extreme amount of pressure. Its so bad I cant focus and work. Its about everyday. There was a period of about 2-3 months where they did stop but I don't know why.

Neurologist said it was caffeine but I don't even know if I have gone off it long enough to tell. I do drink about 32oz of mt dew or coke a day. Family doc said he did not think it was caffeine.

I am 32, 6-2 215 LBS I do eat a lot of fast food.

My sleep schedule is kind of messed up, usually up by 12-2 PM go to bed at 4-6 AM

I have LOTS of anxiety, I take wellbutrin.

Right now I am going to try and take 5mg of Valium every 12 hours to see if they go away. Or is that a bad Idea? I am thinking if they go away it is the Valium. I am allowed to take 10mg a day

I figure if they go away at least I will know its Valium, correct?
So I then can figure out a correct way to taper off of it.

Please help with suggestions, I will try anything at this point. I do love my coke soda tho.