Thread: skin question not fueled by anxiety please help..

Smile skin question not fueled by anxiety please help..

Thankyou for reading..i was wondering if anyone could shed any light or offer any advice. I am a bit of a fretter but this problem goes way back...about 18 months ago i got what can only be described as a small nic or scratch kn my left cheek it really did sting and i thought i must have caught it with a nail as it did look like a small red scratch. It then over night turned into a small spot that was 18 months ago and its still there slightly raised but causes me no trouble and not grown in size its just a bit un sightly and i have to put makeup on to cover it up..but it usyally wears off...this evening on my other cheek the stinging started exactly the same sort of sensation. I go to the mirror and a small scratch / red line is forming looks very simalar to how my spot started on my other cheek. I know i havent scratched myself its actually stinging like mad as im typing. Im just so hoping its not another red spot developing . Im not googling as it will fuel anxiety i just wondered if anyone might know whats going on. ? Thankyou

Re: skin question not fueled by anxiety please help..

My husband had one that sounds similar and it started like a scratch. His got bigger though and the doctor said it was a type of mole. He sprayed freeze spray on and it dropped off. I would let yiur doctor look at it.

Re: skin question not fueled by anxiety please help..

Thanks for your reply ..the spot i have on my right cheek under my eye is flat the one thats stinging on my other cheek is just like a tiny nail scratch like if a baby catches you with its sharp finger nail so far its just looking like a scratch but it isnt if that makes sense x

Thread Information