Thread: Escitalopram Diary round 2

Escitalopram Diary round 2

So hey guys, it's been a fair while since i've posted. i went off of escitalopram back in January this year because i was all cool and didn't need them. Anyway since about September the panic/anxiety/depression/paranoia has come back with a vengeance. I had a meltdown, broke up with my partner (biggest mistake ever) and moved interstate back to my hometown. Only now are my partner and I on speaking terms again (he hates me with a passion for breaking his heart) and since starting a new job i live in my friends garage with little to no money to my name. Anyway the attacks have come back harder than before and the doc has put me back on Esc but only at 10mg. I can't really remember the s/e's or anything so hopefully this time around it will be fairly uneventful. I'm going to start them tomorrow morning (yay merry xmas) because i have the next few days to relax by myself at home. I'm really hoping these will work again like they did last time because the Dr said that if they don't he wants to try me on anti-psychotics. I don't think I'm crazy but he is trying to tell me he thinks I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. I think it's just the anxiety being stupid.

So yeah. I'll be online a lot more now and i plan on keeping a diary again just to help vent and to help others who are starting to take it as well. So yeah, Merry Xmas and I hope everyone has a good time

Re: Escitalopram Diary round 2

Alrighty so Day 1.

Hasn't been too bad today. I took the esc this morning when i woke up and spent all day inside playing WoW to distract myself. as far as i can tell the only sideeffect im getting is the insomnia/tireds and wanting to eat alot. no brain zaps, hot flushes, tingling or anything like that. havnt been vagueing in and out more than usual but i figure these will go away with time. i'm going to work tomorow and that should be interesting. ive already told my housemates that i've started meds again so if i get a bit weird while im starting not to worry about it. i don't know wether i should tell my boss or just let it go. i had to tell my last boss coz i worked with heavy machinery and risked hurting myself but im a cleaner atm so i dont see how much damage a sponge can do. havnt been anxious or anything all day but starting to get a bit uneasy atm. its midnight atm and im tired but i cant sleep. my housemate (best friend) told me if i need someone to be around to wake him up and we can hang out which is nice of him. anyway im going to bum off now and i spose i'll update after work tomorow and let you guys know how it goes.

Day 3

I missed posting yesterday as i was up too late to post... but yeh yesterday was alright, no weird side effects or anything just feeling crook as a dog, massive stomach rumbles and cramps. today sucks though. no weird head things (had a minor blip this afternoon when my workfriend was driving me home had some chest pain and a mini panic attack) but still having massive stomach cramps and gurgling and chest pain. i feel like im detoxing from something but its either the esc or ive picked up a flu from somewhere... pretty sure ive just picked up a flu from somewhere. either way im super tired and cant sleep, had a few memory lapses but i get those everyday anyway. i get tomorow off so im planning on sleeping in and trying to rest as much as possible. omg im so hungry but when i think about food my stomach gurgles and hurts. funny thing is while im on esc my headaches dont feel as bad, they just seem like a dull ache in comparison to a tight squeezing stabbing pain... ah well one good thing i suppose

Hi so sorry to hear your anxiety has come back...I always seem
    To go a few months off meds too then finish back on it again. HOPEyou feel
    Miles better soon....xxxxx

Thread Information