Thread: My first bad night since April

My first bad night since April

Hey all, merry Christmas.
    I'm having a real bad time of it today and the timing couldn't be worst.
    Last night I had barely any sleep, no idea why but it took me back to April where I was at my worst. I dropped off then woke up with a real jump and freaked me out I was convinced I was breathless. Anyway today I've been suffering nausea like you wouldn't believe. This churning feeling in my tummy that won't go away, I've tried to nap but failed and now I just feel pain and cramping in my tummy (like constipation) I never had this nausea atall last night.
    Nausea freaks me out because it can be something really bad yet it can be nothing. Otherwise I'm feeling ok, no headache or palps, eyes are fine and no pain anywhere else. I keep getting alot of acid on my chest aswell which keeps making me regurgitate, which I know can cause nausea but I've had the acid for weeks.
    Meh. Xx

Re: My first bad night since April

Sounds like you have a case of acid reflux. Do you have any over the counter meds you can take? Try taking some, drinking some water and relax on your couch propped up watching a movie. See if that helps. *hugs*

Re: My first bad night since April

Thanks Leslie. I think I need to get to the doctors about the AR. I just don't like it because I've had that going on for a while but this sudden onset of nausea is unexplained. Will just try to take your advice. Thank you xx

Thread Information