Thread: My torso just jolted

My torso just jolted

Ok me again I'm sorry I'm having a really bad week with my over sensitised nerves, I got over the weird belly growling sound affects and now something new is making me panic I went out Xmas eve didn't get much sleep had a few wines too as I was sitting at breakfast very chilled but very tired my upper body suddenly jolted like I had no control over it, we'll that was it I spent the rest of Xmas day thinking I've had an epileptic fit of some kind anyone else had this? Am I right in thinking my body is tired through lack of sleep, drink, stress
    Any advise would be again appreciated
    Regards

Re: My torso just jolted

Hi. This has happened to me a lot in the last 11 years. Sometimes it's a leg or a hand but has been whole body. It's like that jerking, falling sensation when you are just on the verge of sleep but you're wide awake. there is a name for it but wont look it up as im in my third month of not googling medical things. I once threw a cup of tea across the room when it happened! A combination of stress, possibly side effects from medication (mine's always worse when I'm trying to wean off citralopram) and alcohol doesn't help. I'm still around, no neurological conditions. Try not to worry x

Smile Re: My torso just jolted

Thank you for your reply, as there aren't many replies regarding my question making me think its not that common, but yes makes sense I was very tired and had alcohol so I'm putting it down to that!
    Thanks again!!

Thread Information