Thread: Vitamin B Complex.

Vitamin B Complex.

Hello all just a quick little question that I have been asked to put to you all. My friend has started taking the B complex tablets as part of the step to controlling things a little more. The question that we would like to know is - How long did it take everyone to feel some if any effects from taking the B complex? Did anyone feel worse at first ? What is the expected time to start to have them kick in a little? He is worried he is now putting increased pressure on himself as well expecting something to happen! Please all advise welcome. Thanks in advance. Elayna.

hi laney i was told at the chemist 3 weeks ago when i started b complex it would be 4 to 6 weeks before they were properlly in my system.i have not had any thing at the beginning to make me worse if anything i do feel better but not sure if thats the tablets working or not.tc tracy

It's hard to say, as I think it is a gradual thing. Also I was taking other supplements, like SJW, at the same time. But I guess after a few weeks I was feeling better and, for me, taking Vitamin B puts a stop to my mouth ulcers! I noticed that quite quickly.

I think generally that a month is a good time to see whether supplements are having any positive effect.

I hope he gets some benefit from these.

Thanks folks its hard to know in this situation as I am not the one taking them and I keep trying to get an insight into what he is feeling but cant totally be in his body! I do think he is stressing a little needlessly and maybe its just a normal run of the mill panic attack which he gets regularly. I have mentioned your replys and will keep insisting he sticks with the SJW and the B complex that he has. Also have asked him to keep a log about what happens day to day ie mood swings and or things that upset him or things he does so that we can track what is mainly setting him off. But you know men and keeping records!!!! Anyway any other advise welcome - you are a great support to us both!

Thread Information