Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast

Thread: What have you done today to make you feel proud??

Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud??

Is everyone getting an MRI ? I feel a bit left out , not bloody likely, they should paint them pink to make them look more like a donut , mmmmm donuts , seriously hope that goes ok , not very interesting fact the chap that invented the MRI lived up the road from me , thanks for that .

I hate them but it's a necessary evil. Will have to do it diazepam-free because I'm driving there myself but....it's mind over matter and it's a question of JFDI

Don't think of donuts, Buster-think crispy romaine lettuce leaves and crunchy celery sticks! Well done on losing the weight and I'm sure it will help your asthma in the long run. I still think you should eat your favourite foods in moderation though if it helps you get through the day.

Square one again, its a familiar place. Have to go to my Dad's tomorrow, plus domestic strife here between daughter and son. Car is cutting out too, sprayed some EGR spray into the EGR valve (well my son did), hopefully that will sort it out.

Anxiety was in fully active mode, autopilot engaged but tackled the car part shop and then pharmacy so some brownie points maybe?

Wow Raindrops, be proud!

Everyone's victories inspire me! Well done, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Well done bulan and the new slimline Buster!!
    I fully agree about taking charge of your health yourself although it shouldn't be necessary. Your treatments sound very promising, bulan-let us know how you get on and whether you are feeling any benefits! I could certainly do with a general overhaul but am making do with an MRI scan on Thursday!
    pulisa, my current physiotherapist made me a believer in physiotherapy. He helped cut down pain from my bursitis, and helped my hand weakness too. If I experience new muscle or joint issues, I'm going to him first!
    I encourage anyone who's struggling with their doctor to take your health into your own hands. You can always start by checking reviews at www.RateMDs.com. And don't forget to leave a positive review for the doctors you appreciate! FYI: Here are some tips on writing an online review of your doctors: http://abt.cm/1lZUdaF

I made my longest drive today (10 miles total, not that much but still) since my panic disorder got its grip back on me the past two months! I had some light symptoms (mainly lightheadedness and a feeling of unreality) but pushed through them and made the trip and back home.

I have been hard on myself because I used to drive all over the place without a second thought before this resurgence of anxiety and panic attacks, but I am trying to keep pushing myself out of my newfound comfort zone so I can get back to my old self again. I am trying to celebrate today as one of my bigger victories to date.

Well done Emma!! 10 miles is a good distance.

Wow, EmmaSwan, that's amazing!!!!

I too, have to accomplish the art of driving again.

I do wish you well for getting your confidence back for driving Emma and Carnation xx
    something I regret not learning to drive

Emma, that's a huge achievement! You must feel so pleased with yourself for getting through the fear and carrying on with your "mission".

You will be able to drive again when you are mentally ready, Carnation. When I had my whiplash injury 4 years ago I was so desperate not to be stranded with my daughter that I drove my wrecked car home-fortunately I was only a mile away. It was the best thing I did in terms of carrying on driving but probably not the most sensible in view of my injury.

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast

Thread Information