Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Sertraline story!!

Re: My Sertraline story!!

Tomuchtolivefor I love your posts! So nice to read being part of the sert gang xx

Hey to all sertraline gang. Where do I start? well Last week my bosses came to my house.
    To cut a long story short I was made to resign.
    After months of sleeping too much I have now gone the other way and getting to sleep can be a issue! So sleep is a little messed up at the moment!
    I was unable to sleep Sunday night and went about 26 hrs without sleep. But that day I actually got myself out the house and had lunch out with a friend.
    This week Im defiantley feeling things are a little better. Still very shakey and weak.
    Today 17/01/2014 I attended a seminar at the local libary through the well being clinic.
    I was nearly late as getting out of bed takes a lot of effort for me! But once I was there I was ok.
    Ive only beable to eat once a day but that is a improvement on going days without eating.
    Im just taking things day by day at the moment and trying my best to recover as I well know you can not just rely on the medication.
    The speaker at the seminar said some thing I want us all to keep in mind. We all say we think were going mad at times but if we were we wouldnt think it!
    My thoughts are with you all!
    KERRI XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

so sorry to hear you had to resign kerri, how long have u been on sertraline xx

6 weeks now xx

Kerri that's awful about your job ;( so sorry!! Glad you're starting to feel better. You are on the up. Keep positive xx

Thanks Dee! As you all know we all get better days than others! I'm trying to take one day at a time. Hope you guys are feeling a bit better? Kerri xxxx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information