Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Sertraline story!!

Re: My Sertraline story!!

I think I am getting in my head and worrying this won't work, because I am at week 7---- 2 @50, 1 @75, and now 4 @100.

I believe I am supposed to not count the weeks before 100 as my doc thinks it was not my therapeutic dose. She also said to give it 12 weeks.

I am also on my 2nd day off Xanax completely, so that's probably messing with me a bit.

Hi reading these posts are very reassuring I just want someone to talk to having a very rough couple of days xx

Toomuchtolivefor I'm the same, I've been counting the days which did not help. And at week 6 I'm still not 100%. The doc is right. Also lots of people say it's starts again you increase your dose. Fingers crossed in the next couple of weeks you will start to feel better😉

Claire! Hope you're ok. We all know how you feel. I feel like I've had a bad few weeks but the light is at the end of the tunnel. How long have you been on Sert for?😀

Hi I'm not sure as I kept missing a couple of days so I'm all lost off I'd say about 3 weeks approx?! X

Keep going Claire and maybe try and take the med regular just for a while until it starts to work😃 good luck X

Hi Clare, just posted to your reply to my post..I've been 3 weeks and only just starting to feel calmer. I did miss a couple of doses like you, I felt awful last week but looks like it's starting to work? Physical symptoms are pants but hopefully these will wear off. Especially stomach problems. Hope you're ok x stick at it x

Hi ladies

reading your posts brings it all back and for most part im 100% myself now. I have been on sertraline over a year now and increased slowly to 150mg which seems to be my dose.
    I had crippling anxiety out of the blue after collapsing this was 2 years ago.

sertraline take a long time to reach full effect but then I was reluctant to increase, you will notice good mins, hours, days then finaly weeks. I still have blips but think im easily triggered now as such a scary place to be, the blips however dont last as long as bad.
    My good weeks im my normal self.

You can read back on my posts, it was a long journey but bit by bit you will get better and helps the eonderful people on here.

hope this is of some help. You will all get there xx

I think we all want to be told your feel good after a few weeks. I guess were all differant and it takes time on individuals from what Ive read. I get really low when Ive had a good few hours get some sleep and then it wakes me up in the morning. Im trying to be positive which is easy when your not feeling too bad, but at times like today I really felt like this is never going to end! Ive been off work and that is adding to the stress. My doctor says i must stick to a regular sleeping pattern which is very difficult when your stomach is constantly churning all the time. And as for eating my appetite is very poor and i find it hard to eat most days. Just going to try and keep positive and hopefully will beable to post a success story too and help other people who are suffering this awful illness!!
    Last edited by kezz; 07-01-14 at 01:58.

me to kezz cant even look at food, not good weight dropping off

Hey everyone!! Hope all ok. I seem to have had a good couple of weeks and today I feel awful. My anxiety is back.....grrrrrrr!!! Claire the eating will come I'm sure, in 9 weeks I've lost 2 stone. I didn't really have much to loose. The last few days I'm eating so much (until today) I'm sure your appetite will return. Xx

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information