Thread: Intense vomiting

Intense vomiting

Hey all,

Woke up this morning and almost right away had to run to the bathroom as I had and intense bout of chest pain and as I got to the toilet I started vomiting this clear, white, frothy vomit accompanied by intense pain in my chest and throat. As I suffer from intense health anxiety over my heart I am wondering did I just have a heart attack? Maybe it's time to demand an echocardiogram from the doc maybe the EKG, holter monitor and clean full blood work up missed something sinister in my heart.

Happy New Year to me

Re: Intense vomiting

Scrum,

I've had two heart attacks. What you describe doesn't present itself as a heart attack If it was, you'd be in the hospital and not posting here I assure you.

Truly, it sounds like anxiety and vomiting stomach acid. That would account for your chest and throat pain.

Definitely see your doctor but the focus really isn't your heart IMO.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Intense vomiting

Sounds like acid reflux to me. I had an acid reflux attack a few years ago and when I vomited it was this foamy acidy type vomit. I hope you feel better!

Thread Information