Thread: wave of panic over my son

Post wave of panic over my son

about 30 minutes ago my son was in bed relaxing watchin tv & he was breathing heavy & it looked like his heart was beating funny. & to cut along story short it made me panic & i kept asking if he was ok but he was ignoring me but i did not like his breathing one bit. he,s asleep now & seems ok. so i wonder if it was because he was tired. because i know when im over tired i sometimes breath heavy.. i worry so much over my kids it makes me upset because i love them so,so much. my son is 5 years old.

Re: wave of panic over my son

My boy does this sometimes. I think it's just they way they breathe. My son snores sometimes too which freaks me out. The other day he heart was beating so fast it scared me too. Believe it not boys bodies are more sensitive than girls.

my daughter snores alot she,s 7. i didn,t know that boys bodys were more sensitve.. thanks for the reply glad im not on my own.

Yeah they did a study and found that when boys are upset or in pain their breathing and heart rate increased more than girls. Makes sense to me my daughter is much more independent than my son.

roseeve. realy funny isn,t it.. thanks for the reply. he,s ok today but always scares me

my little boy is like that everynight and I sometimes poke him to make sure he is ok my dr said it could be andenoids or tonsells and to just keep an eye on it sorry I cant spell but he said a lot of children do it and its nothing bad x

thanks amanda thats good to know.

Thread Information