Thread: Loss of Appetite :'(

Loss of Appetite :'(

So a couple days ago I began to loose my appetite, food just didn't interest me anymore and I'd feel sick... Even more so if I was eating... On top of that (This is what sticks out as a warning flag to me as if to say "OK, THIS ISN'T NORMAL") I feel full really quick... I was having a curry tonight and felt full after half, bloated in fact when usually I could have it all and still be full...
    So anyway for the first couple days I tried my very best to just convince myself it was all stress and anxiety, and it worked... From Saturday, my health anxiety spiraled out of control...
    I went from thinking I was going to get TB, to thinking I had Septicemia (at which point I was so scared to sleep I would cry myself to sleep) and not to not knowing what I have, which terrifies me as all I can think is "What if it kill me? Will I wake up tomorrow? What if its Cancer?" and I DESPISE IT SO MUCH!!!.
    Well anyway, after now going on my 4th day of suffering, with both my mother and Psychologist telling me its anxiety/stress (I think deep down I know this, but the other thoughts are way too powerful) I made a doctors appointment. I'm scared whats hes going to tell me. When I woke up this morning I felt as if there was a huge lump in my stomach and have been feeling a bit dizzy all day; I'm so worried :'(
    Can someone offer reassurance and share their experiences?
    Thanks

---------- Post added at 00:05 ---------- Previous post was at 00:02 ----------

Oh and I also have the occasional pain in my stomach area. The positions varies and it worries me further :(

Re: Loss of Appetite :'(

Loss of appetite, dizziness, etc are all signs of anxiety. I get all of those feelings. If you start loosing weight dramatically then maybe start being concerned but I am willing to bet it is all anxiety. I hope you feel better!

Re: Loss of Appetite :'(

hi k I to am suffering from no appetite been feeling full and sick for months
    been told all down to anxiety and was told the more I stress about not eating the more I wont eat best advice is to stay hydrated water if possible and eat little and often if u can

Thread Information