Hi everyone

Thanks for opening the thread and reading.

I'll introduce myself, I'm Julie, married with 2 children. I was diagnosed with a GAD a few months back, October time. It was just before a holiday and I was anxious about everything and anything ... it was just ridiculous. I have a good GP and who would see me every other day and listen to my ramblings. At first I thought I had vertigo as I was feeling dizzy all the time and my brain/head felt funny ... like it was moving. Soooo, I was given Citolopram and within a few days I felt worse than ever and stopped taking them. I was given diazepam and that's how I got on with the holiday.. but I had to go back to visit my GP when I returned. I never went back, well, not for a few weeks. It's now middle of November and my GP refers me to the mental health team at the hospital as she is reluctant to give me any Anti D's as I've got such negative opinions over what happened with the Citalopram. Fast forward the hospital appointment and I prescribed Fluoxetine. By this time I was so poorly I was ready to take anything.

So my journey starts 1st December, I am prescribed 20mg of Flux. The first night was dreadful, but I knew I would be bad and just kept telling myself it was a SE and that's it. Then I felt almost euphoric for a few days, again another SE, but that's a fab SE

Then my son came to have an minor procedure in hospital and I felt really bad. Not depression, just my anxiety way out of control. It took about 4 days to calm down.

Then came 30th Dec and I bite into a bacon sarnie and I have the most horrendous pain, next day I am at the dentist and getting the tooth taken out. It was a difficult extraction. But the fear I have been left with is immense.

I feel like every tooth is going to give me toothache. I am shaking and not eating.

I've still stuck with the Flux and don't want to stop, I've read lots of threads and I'm wondering if I have hit the blip that Flux users can get and bear in mind the tooth ache, it's taking me a bit longer to get over it.

So ... I'm finding it over whelming to do most of the basic stuff, get the kids to school, making a meal, cleaning the house etc .. but I am forcing myself to do it. Apart from eating, I don't feel like eating at all, but then when I do eat, I eat my food like I am hungry.

So today, I made myself do some ironing, it's been building up for a while and then I felt great that I had done something. But I want someone to talk too, I have no close friends and although my hubby is sympathetic he has no idea what I am going through as he is the most relaxed person ever and doesn't appear to have a nervous bone in his body - lucky him!

So, who fancies sharing their flux journey with me. I will keep this like a diary style, so what I have done each day, how I am feeling etc and hopefully with sharing I will start with my recovery.

And well done for getting to the end! Blame all the spelling mistakes on my shakey hands