Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is anybodys ha as bad as this

is anybodys ha as bad as this

I woke this morning after a few hours sleep my anxiety has been at its worst in a long time for the whole day I had vomiting and intense fear, ive never known in 6 years of anx ,for it to be this brutal I feel like im dying cos my ha is through the roof I had cbt today aswell and had multiple pa while having cbt I cant control my mind its all over the place, some feed back on if this can feel so bad for so long would be nice im at breaking point

Re: is anybodys ha as bad as this

Around Christmas I was shaking constantly, sick constantly, had a racing heart, could not breath some of the time and felt like I was dying. Two weeks later I'm a lot lamer so stick with it mate. It's bloody horrible, the worst thing ever. I shouldn't really be saying this ha but diazapam short term literally saved my life.

ty willous, came off diazepam 3 months ago im going on holiday tomorrow and im that scared if I go I will die the dr gave me diazepam for the plane but iam so scared to go also it has upset my partner cos she needs this holiday but I feel so ill and so scared i feel wrong if that makes sense

Believe me it makes a lot of sense. How any diazapam did he give you? Have you been like this before going on holiday before and felt better once there as that's what happened with me. How is your partner with understanding the anxiety?

got 4mg for plane there and 4mg plane back i was in bed all Christmas with this horrendous feeling i just cant understand that its just anx i feel so ill and scared my partner is very upset but she understands my anx but finds it hard

talk it out with us! What are you worried about right now, what are you "symptoms"?

Same as me, I ruined my wife's Christmas but anxiety is awful. You are fine and will be. The diazapam will help and once your there your mind will be occupied. Where are you going.

Quote Originally Posted by willous1 View Post
    Same as me, I ruined my wife's Christmas but anxiety is awful. You are fine and will be. The diazapam will help and once your there your mind will be occupied. Where are you going.
    But you're getting better so an opportunity to make her birthday just fabulous!

Yep, 3rd Feb...will make it a special one for her.

Yes, I have been as bad many times. With fear of heart stuff, brain stuff, goin crazy. It's shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information