Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone taking HRT?

Is anyone taking HRT?

I had blood tests taken last week at the doctors and I spoke to my GP on the phone this morning. He said that from my hormone levels I am an ideal candidate for HRT. I am thinking I will give it a try as the benefits seem to out weigh the risks.
    Is anyone taking it and how has it been for you?

Re: Is anyone taking HRT?

Hi Annie

I am currently going through perrimenopause and it is killing me. I feel so alone with this, my family are along way away so can't ask female members. I figure I have been suffering for a while, what was your experience of peri? I am 45 now.

With regards to HRT, I am a member of menopause chitchat, it's a great website with a forum, the ladies are really nice and they maybe able to give you some help/advice regarding HRT.

Luv
    Jackie xx

I am 55 now Jackie and haven't had a period for nearly 2 years so I guess I am post menopause. I am getting dreadful hot flushes, only sleeping about 3 hours a night. I have never really been a moody person but I feel more irritable and I have even sworn twice this year My hubby thought that was funny because he has never heard me swear before and neither have my children (oh except once on the phone to BT!). I just feel so tired all the time. I will have a look at that website, thank you Jackie. x

Lol that did make me giggle Annie about you swearing on the phone to BT

Have a look at that site its brilliant. I have just been on there looking at HRT discussions for you.

Big luv
    Jackie xx

I was on the phone nearly 2 hours trying to sort out a problem and in the end I just swore and slammed the phone down and let hubby phone back My kids just stopped what they were doing and stared at me shocked
    I can blame any daft things I do on the menopause now can't I?

You certainly can blame the menopause on anything now Hun. Well, perhaps you may not be able to walk down the street wearing nothing but your Wellies, a shower cap and a cat under one arm

Xx

Haha...My neighbours already think I am mad after going down the street dressed as a rabbit to deliver Easter eggs

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

Oh Jackie you just reminded me. We were on holiday in Slovenia in a holiday home I was on the balcony reading my book and looked into the next door garden where the man was gardening wearing nothing but a pair of wellies and a sun hat!!!

Hah hah lol that's SO funny!! Do you think he was also going through the "Mental Pause"

Xx

hahahaha maybe

I guess I can blame tonights attempt at making mushy peas on the menopause then?

2014-01-13 17.32.35.jpg

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information