Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love my cats

I love my cats

I love my cats. They know when I'm feeling down and depressed. They come to find me and sleep on me purring and dribbling although not both together. The little one comes and sits by the wood burner when I light it. Every time very unusual. Perhaps it is the smell of the wood or matches or the firefighters. My older cat hates men except my son and husband. I was asleep this morning in bed and my shopping had arrived. Before the door bell had been rung she ran off the bed and hid herself. My cats love my bed although they are not usually allowed on it. The little one loves dirty washing not mine but my husband and sons. He bites it and kicks at it I wonder why? He is a friendly and affectionate neutered tom cat. He is almost too soppy for his own good.

Re: I love my cats

EJ it was lovely to read about your cats, as you know I love cats too and mine are real little characters

I know what you mean I have two dogs. I love them to bits they help me so much ,I had a cat awhile ago he was a little terror but so cute ,I love animals they give us so much pleasure

Hey EJ, I am 100% with u on this..... My cat is great, she can b feisty & loving too. But she's my little baby even if she is naughty sometimes.
    I had a cat years back (when I lived at home ) & it loved my fathers shirts! When he took them off She'd paw them & nuzzle her head in them!
    When I was growing up, my cat was my best friend. She was always loving. Always there for me. She kept me from going insane I swear.

What a lovely post about your kitties! Made me miss my own sweet, Gabriel, that passed on in November of 2010. So glad you have them.

Haha, oh my goodness our kitten is the same with dirty washing. Again, not mine but my partner's. Whenever he takes his shirt off for bed she rolls around in it, scratches and kicks it and just has a proper good time!

One of my cats used to do the whole in love with dirty washing thing with my day's shirts!

Hi EJ, I too have two lovely little cats who I adore to bits. They are sisters and 17 years old now but are as funny and energetic as ever.

One of them is also fond of dirty laundry, in particular she loved to get my husband's socks from the basket and drag them around the house howling at them. Often we would come home from work to find a number of socks waiting for us in the hallway, no cats in sight. Nowadays she does the same thing with my slippers. I spend ages looking for them and find them usually in different rooms in corners or under furniture, she's so funny.

They both have very different personalities and give me lots of love and amusement. I do spoil them though. I'm glad that you too have your cats who love you as much as you love them. xx

I have one cat at home. I love it when he's sleepy and stretchy and stringy, he looks like he is in bliss.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Hi EJI have now got a dog,we haved moved to a house with a front and back fence,so my husband finally caved in I went to the animal rescue centre and found a beautiful 12 month old Labrador her name was Penny but I called her Rhana,she is microchipped,desexed and vaccinated.She is toilet trained and well behaved (so far).....Oh the joy is giving me it is wonderful I just thought I would share this with you all.

Petra x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information