Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love my cats

Re: I love my cats

that's pretty cool petra. how lovely to give an animal another chance. i bet rhana is pretty happy with the situation too! i love happy endings although this of course is just the beginning!

We have a Pixie Bob. "Bobcat Legends Socrates Ulysses" is his full legal name. We just call him Socrates. 3.5 years old and weighs 15lbs. He's a big solid boy and an absolute sweetheart. They call Pixie Bobs dogs in cat clothes and his demeanor and behavior certainly fits that description. He loves water, rides in the truck, walks on a harness, plays fetch etc. Chirps and chatters as opposed to meowing.

I got him at 8 weeks from a breeder in Texas (Bobcat Legends). I can't tell you how much he means to both my fiance' and I. When I was so sick with cancer, he comforted me more than I can tell you.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I love my pets too. Last week I lost one of my cats and its honestly been one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever went through. I still have 2 (Rambo and Nibbler) and my Yorkie Toby but there was always be a wee space in my heart missing now Mylo is gone.

My pets are my life. When I was ill with grief when Mylo was out to sleep, I had terrible sickness and diarrhea due to nerves and Nibbler saw me crying and guarding the bathroom door for me and then when I was crying in pain she came up and sat on my knees while I was on the toilet and let me pet her while the pain passed. They definitely sense when something is wrong with you and they care and they show it in their own cute wee ways.

Gingerfish I am very sorry about Mylo, I know how you are feeling. I'm glad Rambo and Nibbler are looking after you xx

Quote Originally Posted by Zingything View Post
    Gingerfish I am very sorry about Mylo, I know how you are feeling. I'm glad Rambo and Nibbler are looking after you xx
    Thanks. It really means a lot to find people who actually understand how sad it is to lose a pet x

I too was heartbroken when I had to have my cat put to sleep. It was the hardest thing to do but as she had cancer it was the only option. She is buried in the back garden. My husband made a little box for her and wrapped her in a favourite blanket. I still miss her terribly but of course it does get easier.
    I have two other cats, both now 17 years old and they are my world. They trash the furniture, throw up fur balls all over the place and dribble on me when I am asleep in bed. I wouldn't swap them though hahaha. xxxx

Oh Zingy that is lovely but so sad. I have an old cat that mews if she cannot find me or see me. My little one Bertie has been clawing the curtains so he has been banned!!EJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information