Hey guys, past 2 weeks have been really hard for me, getting panic attacks 2/3 or more times a day (small ones) thinking about my heart, thinking that I genuinely have something wrong with my heart and I'm going to die.
Everyday from the moment I wake up all I do is worry, I won't physically check for my heart rate but I'll be able to feel it pulsating through my chest.
When I'm lying down I will check my HR and it's around 70-100, even though this is in the normal range for some people, normal range for me is 60, give or take 10. Of course thinking about my heart rate it will automatically go up, but at the time I won't be thinking and I'll randomly check it and notice it's high, start to panic and bam it's panic attack mode.
The panic just rushes through me like a gush of wind, I'll be completely fine and then all of a sudden within a switch of a button I'll start to panic, is this the same for other people?

Even know, writing this I'm sat here checking my HR, I know all I have to do is stop thinking about it, but I can't! :( for some reason it's eating me up inside.

I've had countless number of heart tests done/24hr urine samples ect all to do with my heart, and I would be fine with that but for the past 4/5 years I can't get over the fact I've been diagnosed with high BP at the age of 20 and put on tablets.
That's what I can't get out of my head, and that's what's causing all of these panic attacks, because it's not 'normal' for a teenager to have high BP.