Thread: Cant sleep short stabbing pains left side of chest intermittent really stressed

Cant sleep short stabbing pains left side of chest intermittent really stressed

It is 3am and I am wide awake. I am under a lot of stress I keep on getting these sharp stabbing pains in my chest over my left nipple thought maybe precordial catch syndrome they come for a couple of seconds and then disappear I can put my finger on it. In the afternoon at 1pm I am having a carpet fitter coming to lift up the carpet so that plumbers and engineers and electricians can go down using a hoist to the basement of my property to find out where a gas leak is as there is no pressure in my boiler I have had no hot water or heating for 3 days. I had an argument with my parents about money now I cant sleep. I never usually have problems sleeping and wondering whether this could be the cause. And is it bad for you to have a night with no sleep

Re: Cant sleep short stabbing pains left side of chest intermittent really stressed

Oh yes I've had many sleepless nights. It's anxiety. It's not bad to miss a nights sleep you will just feel tired in the morning. I just lay down with my eyes closed and eventually I fall asleep. Sometimes it takes hours. But I tell myself I will fall asleep eventually.

Thread Information