Thread: choking-advice needed

choking-advice needed

hi,
    so my mum has been having issues with choking. it has happened a few times and has me terrified.

I forced her to make a drs appointment to get it seen but not sure what they will do or say? don't know if they can help or they can stop it or they'll just tell her to eat food that isn't risky for choking and cut her food up small and eat slowly, all of which she has been doing anyway and it still seems to be an issue.

i know seeing her dr about this probably is the best thing to do right rather than leave it and worry more? because I guess it could be due to the excess saliva I know she does have, you see her slavery sometimes. so I know she is... drool comes out of her mouth etc. Horrible I know but, wondering if this could be why it is happening.

I searched and am now terrified because i cant think what is causing the choking if not just choking itself (and if thats the case what more can she do thna just do what i suggetsed up there^)
    I just need some reassurance, like has anyone been through same thing and can offer any help?

Re: choking-advice needed

You did the right think getting your Mum to see the doctor. I hope her appointment goes well. It is no good anyone guessing the reason why, it could just be something like a nervous reaction but best to let the doctor take a look.

Thread Information