Thread: Chamomile

Chamomile

Hi;
    I wont bore you with my personal story, but I've suffered since 2009 with GAD and Health anxiety, anyways, I want to tell you about the success Im having with Chamomile Tea.
    I'm hesitant to say Im cured, but since the new year Ive been drinking this stuff and I'm as calm as a hindu cow, and the chattering nervousness in my body has completely gone.
    It means you've got to give up coffee/ tea but its totally worth it.
    I have had a lot of stress since the new year (job change, health scare, moved house), but I'm left unfazed because the chamomile seems to medicating me naturally. The beauty of it too is that you can drink as much of it as you like!
    From what I've read, it wont work for everyone, but it did for me- and who knows- maybe you too?

Ive tried most 'cures' that most of you have tried (CBT, medication etc) but none of that worked. Additionally, the tea had a wonderful effect on my blood pressure too (dropped 20 points)- now Im a consistent 110/ 70.

Give it a try, hope it works out.

Alex

Re: Chamomile

It works for me too. In fact I am drinking a cup now

I enjoy a cup of chamomile now and then. It has a subtle but noticeable affect. Unfortunately though in my case I seemed to have developed more of a tolerance to it recently, so I only drink cups when I feel a bit anxious or restless.

This is one of the tastiest teas you can get, I must get some more. The best brand I found for taste was Tea Pigs, but they are a bit pricey. I think Tea Pigs are in some supermarkets now too.

Yes Yes! Camomile tea is fantastic, I'm anxiety free now, but I used to drink this stuff like 3 -4 times everyday! really does work, Thanks for sharing it to let others know

Ex-sufferer of anxiety and panic disorder, I am willing to help anyone, so feel free and ask for help

Tesco does its own nice version with a pyramidal bag - it uses the whole dried flowers which have the space to float around. I have the one with honey flavouring. Its not cheap either - about £2.89 for 20 bags - but nice now and again.

Oh my god, I'm so going to try that... BIG THANKS X

Me too! Does tea really have such an effect?? I find it hard to believe but I'm willing to give it a go xxx

Yes it definitely does if you drink the right amount, I would recommend having 3 - 4 warm cups a day to feel a good effect the good thing about Camomile tea is that it's tasty and natural.

Ex-sufferer of anxiety and panic disorder, I am willing to help anyone, so feel free and ask for help

Thread Information