Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White stuff floating on top of urine :(

Re: White stuff floating on top of urine :(

Did u find out what is was .

Quote Originally Posted by dee_gril View Post
    Thanks girls. I notice it everyday for the last couple of days not just one time like you emerald girl. Though like I said I did think i had a UTI or something the day before with the bladder sensitivity and needing to pee all the time. that's gone now though just this stuff ... argh

I'm not sure it is thrush though come to think of it I did have a very little bit of itching last week that lasted maybe a couple of minutes but not anymore. I looked though and there was nothing. This white floatey things was after the itching and it looks like small fibery bits sometimes connected together to form a layer on top of toilet water (not the whole toilet but like in clumps) and sometimes separate. Other times it does look like a little bit of small tissue.

And I tried wiping before weeing but it still happens. Does this still sound like it might be thrush? I am so scared.
    My urologist placed a prosthetic stent in my ureter in 2009 during surgery.
    Ureter stents can be forgotten about & not removed. i started passing small snow white fibers this year & my medical records do not show that it was ever removed.Stents can erode, get calcium deposits. If you have had surgery by a urologist, you may need to get a ct scan.
    Most of MY Doctors do want to admit to a mistake
    If you have not had any urinary tract surgery, I do not have a clue what it is.
    END

Hi, how did it end? I have the same now..especially in tje morning..on the top of the urine...no pain,no itching...but i am not drinking a lot :-( max 1 litre per day plus coffees now in winter.my urine was completely tested in june, kidney us as well, all clear. I made a dip test at home,all clear.but what could it be?

Yep, I get this and have for years. I've read several times its very normal. Just discharge from the vagina or bladder clearing itself out or TMI could be semen if you've recently been sexually active.

Quote Originally Posted by zebra View Post
    Hi, how did it end?
    The original thread if from 2014. The OP was logged in today. I would safely assume everything was fine.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information