Thread: Im losing my life day by day ...my relationship

Im losing my life day by day ...my relationship

my life is nothing but sleeping..and worrying and constant compaining..I feel as though my life that once was is going down the tubes..My wife works on puzzles and lets me alone..She sleeps long hours like I do..whats the point in being awake.I never talk about anything other than how I feel..I was once a easy to talk to good listener..consoller..and fun to chat with..now im a boring , psyco that she would rather sleep or do something else than to talk to me and I cant blame her.i want out of this feeling I so sad...I have good days and some bad.. the last two have been not so good.. I slept 14 hours today to escape having to be worried..and that right there worries me..Its a vicious cycle of endless worry and the worry breeds stress that breeds other worries and nervousness..i don't know where my life is going.Even my dreams wake me and make me hurt..I wish I were normal again.I would give anything..

hi there
    i see that you are married - i see that a marriage works 2 ways and the main thing that keeps a marriage together is communication. talk to you wife and let her know what is happening in your life and ask her what is happening in hers. maybe even try to do a crossword together. do you remember the small things in life that made you happy? what is stopping you from doing it now? try to get back into those things but do it slowly. also have you spoken to your doctor about what you feel and what is going on for you? do you have someone apart from your wife to talk to about how you feel?
    hope this helps you

m.snyman

Thread Information