Thread: Just when I thought I was winning

Just when I thought I was winning

So I have had four good days not great but not panic stricken and worrying about sudden death like was a daily thing up intolerant four days ago.

Then came 6:10 this morning my alarm clock went off and the minute I sat up my panic came back full force. The impending doom, sudden death, questioning in my head if the heart test I have had are accurate enough, so I did what I have been doing every morning I started with PMR and guided relaxation which have been working like a charm and nothing had helped.

It is now 9:45 and I am still dreading what will happen to me today heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest all of my worst fears.

I feel like I have failed, like I have taken ten steps forward just to take 20 more back

Re: Just when I thought I was winning

Quote Originally Posted by scrumking View Post
    So I have had four good days not great but not panic stricken and worrying about sudden death like was a daily thing up intolerant four days ago.

Then came 6:10 this morning my alarm clock went off and the minute I sat up my panic came back full force. The impending doom, sudden death, questioning in my head if the heart test I have had are accurate enough, so I did what I have been doing every morning I started with PMR and guided relaxation which have been working like a charm and nothing had helped.

It is now 9:45 and I am still dreading what will happen to me today heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest all of my worst fears.

I feel like I have failed, like I have taken ten steps forward just to take 20 more back
    Sudden death-you don't mean this, do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TgJhcVPe1k

As for the steps, it's the other way around-you made 20 forward and ten back. And I bet ya deep down you know it

Just keep going, you'll get there!

Thread Information