Thread: Photography 'Anxiety' project

Photography 'Anxiety' project

Hey guys, haven't posted on this in a while. I was wondering if you could help me

Basically, for my photography project at university, i've decided on focussing on something thats personal to myself, being anxiety. For this I want to show in obvious or not so obvious ways what anxiety feels like to those of us who suffer with it.

I have a few ideas in my head myself, but I thought it would be a good idea to ask others who go through the same thing if they have any ideas I could include into my photographs, because there is no better people to ask than those who have the disorder themselves.

ANY ideas would be so much appreciated

Thanks for your help
    xx

Re: Photography 'Anxiety' project

Maybe you could somehow photograph something that would usually be harmless in a sort of dark/scary light, if you get what I mean?

Obviously anxiety causes us to distort normal things, so maybe this could be a good path to go down? I don't know if this helps but yeah.

Good luck with the project! is there anyway you could post the final piece on here? I'd love to see them

Re: Photography 'Anxiety' project

Maybe use a high contrast to depict the heightened senses and dark tones to show negativity and 'doom'. You could have people pulling their hair out, biting their lip or fingers, wide eyes, screaming. You could have stressors like mountain of paperwork, 'delayed' signs for trains and buses, traffic jams etc.

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Thread Information