Thread: Severe chest right sided chest pains and stomach

Exclamation Severe chest right sided chest pains and stomach

I have been having really bad right sided chest pain and under my rib pains on and off for 2 weeks. Have had ecgs, blood tests and a chest xray...nothing found. Ive also had bad acid reflux and ive got known gastritis (found last sept via endoscopy) and I get acid reflux. I haven't been taking anything for these things as I was too scared to(I am now taking esomeprazole 20mgs a day and gaviscon since this pain started) On Saturday we went shopping and my right chest was hurting, like my bones were on fire. It was a crushing, burning type feeling, and was having squeezes in my lower throat. Also was convinced that I was wheezing (no one can hear me but me). My ears hurt so so much, and are ringing. Also dizzy. When I was in the car suddenly a huge surge of pain went up both sides of my neck.... it was rising and rising and squeezing and making me feel as if I was passing out. I shouted out for my mum (shes visiting), and she said to sit with my head down and breathe deeply. The pain in my chest is still there, all over the right side of my collar bone, into the side (under armpit) and I feel sick. My ears feel full of pressure.

Today I have had right sided flank pain(like a constant soreness), needing to run to the toilet with cramps, a soreness in my throat and been so dizzy along with the squeezing pains in my stomach, and right sided (under ribs) pain again. Also my upper back hurts, but also hurts when I move a certain way.

I think I have a gallbladder problem :( Im sure im going to pass out from this. I had an ultrasound of my abdomen last Tuesday and bloods (liver check, enzymes checked, inflammation checked) and the bloods were all fine, the ultrasound was ok even though apparently not much could be seen due to excessive gas. they sent me home non the wiser. Im so scared. I hate this.

Anyone recognise this? Gastrtits/GERD or gallbladder? Im worried I have an ulcer that's going to perforate my stomach and I will die infront of my daughter... I hate this :(

Charlotte

Re: Severe chest right sided chest pains and stomach

Even more worried that ve had 84 views but no replies

I've not replied but I'm watching this thread closely as I'm having very similar right sided rib/chest issues as we discussed yesterday.

I have a similar pain to this and my ultrasounds xray and bloods were clear too. My GP thinks acid reflux maybe? I have gastritis at the moment and constantly feel that in my back (middle on the right) and right side rib cage. X Hope you are feeling better now. X

I have had that type pain,my husband said it is în my case trapped wind colic the pain can be terrible.I use heat packs to help when I get the pain,also if I pass wind or have big burbs I feel better....try and focus on your breathing.

Petra

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

I really don't know what to say.... you seem to have had all the tests but don't appear to be reassured that nothing is wrong.
    Health anxiety can be a terrible thing. Please be reassured by the doctors who have tested you.

sarah

Thread Information