Thread: when do other take there cit i ave diazapam as well

when do other take there cit i ave diazapam as well

Was giving cit to take it says in a morning but was given diazapam as well wen should I take them cus my anxiety is through the roof after taking cit I feel sick so how soon can I take the diazapam any advice would be good thanks x

Re: when do other take there cit i ave diazapam as well

The two don't interact so you can take them together. The benzo should help while the drug is settling but only use them if you feel you can't cope. It you take too much you can become reliant.

Hi thanks don't worry I won't take to much I am scared of the small amount I am taking already xx

Hi the diazepam should help with your anxiety within about 30 mins, did your doctor say how many to take a day? Once the cit kicks in you won't need the diazepam but in the meantime it will give you some respite from the horrible anxiety x x

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

Dont worry about the diazepam too much at the moment...it is important that the Cit kicks in...people bang on alot about valium addiction but I have been using valium since March. I am not addicted and use it when absolutely necessary. I can go weeks without any then need some for a couple of days.....

sarah

I have started on cit today. Really scared! The doctor also gave me diazepam 2mg and said to take 2, 3 times a day until the cit starts working. My anxiety is through the roof and I think he thought it was important for me to calm down. I am having bad stomach problems including burning, nausea and heartburn which he is sure is anxiety related (though, of course! I'm not). I am also on esomeprazole for my stomach. I have only taken 1 diazepam so far today, but will take another before bed (and probably in the night too!). It's taken me a long time to summon up the courage to start anti d as I am very pill phobic, but my HA has been out of control for a year now.

The thing I have had to learn is that I am not in control, letting go and letting others like my doctor lead me and then doing what they say and taking the Meds.

I have found chanting to myself I don't have a clue if this will help, I am not in control, but that is okay has helped, seems silly but it has.

i had been taking a benzo called Etizolam which i used temporarily while the cit kicked in, the cit made me anxiety a lot worse before it finally managed to kick in.

I had 2 good days last week and now a good day today yesterday.

Only take the diaz when really needed, or you think you cannot go the day without it, but try and be strong and don't go overboard with it as it can sometimes cause rebound anxiety, which is temporary.

Thread Information