Thread: Does Anybody Else Ever Feel These Things?

Does Anybody Else Ever Feel These Things?

I was just curious and worried a little..I have a pain that hurts from the middle of my back to my chest breast bone.Is it possible to get this from propping up while reading the computer?I also have my head resting against the back of the head board kind of bent forward and my neck hurts alot on the sides..could the leaning back cause this?At night sometime and even now I can feel my pulse beat I suppose in behind my head on the left side kind of pulsating back and forth..and my head kind of gets a numb feeling every once in awhile when looking at the computer..is this eye sight or just anxiety?I have been getting a serious nervous feeling all over for the last few days.. Like you are nervous but couldn't put my finger on what was causing it because my pulse isn't racing or anything..I finally think I found the reason..My son is coming to visit for a few days at Thanksgiving holiday..I am pretty sure this is anxiousness because since we have been here none of the family has been here..Its like a real bad nervousness and not sure why I feel that way .I suppose its because we don't ever have people here,and usually don't have to be on guard..just be ourselves...so maybe thats the reason I have been nervous..But was wondering if anyone else ever felt the other sensations and is it caused by laying the way I am and using the computer...? I also ask another cardiologist about the sound that I was hearing in my heart.He said it was a extra beat.. normal cardiac event every fifth or sixth beat..nothing to worry about..so guess its safe to say that my heart is ok..I have been so tired too..Exhausted ..and even though I get enough sleep sometimes doesn't feel like it ..I suppose that is normal for anxiety though....

I think being anxious takes a toll on the body.> and you end up feeling drained and are more sensitive to everything.

Thread Information