sorry this may be a bit long but im pretty sure this is why i have anxiety/depression...

okayyy here it goes story starts off found out i was pregnant with my second daughter had a pretty hard pregnancy as i was huge and had so many false alarms miscarriage early birth etc i was due on the 18th march last year on the 16th i felt as if it was never going to happen i had tried every safe home remedy
eerything that i could do i was so excited to meet her that day i decided to do nothing just sit at home thinking i was gonna have to get induce a few weeks after my due date.. later that night i went to bed perfect as and then i started t o have what i thought were contractions but they were coming fast and STRONG within two hours they went from 10 minute apart to only a few second i rushed to the hospital with my mum, partner and mum in law i got my back up midwife and she was a B**** (sorry) as i didnt show any pain i was to shy too she assumed i was faking the labour sent me home with no pain relief nothing!!!
by 9.30 on the 17th i knew i had to go to hospital as contractions went back to 4 minutes apart i told my mum and partner to get ready as i knew my daughter was going to come before 12, midday 5 minutes later i decided to leave at 9.40 as soon as i got out side that was it SHE WASNT GOING TO WAIT til we got to the hospital as i went inside to lay on the couch in fear as i didnt want a home birth my partner called an ambulance and my mum comforted me i yelled to them she was coming my mum was my hero at that stage she showed no fear stayed strong for me 5 minutes later here i am holding my daughter only 5 pound 6 ounces she was perfect but very small.
the next day i got my anxiety i have lived every minute of every day with health anxiety and worry my daughter is now 10months...
i need to do something about it now :(