Thread: Worry back

Worry back

Dear all haven't posted much over the last few weeks as I thought I was doing so much better with my HA. Very busy back at work meant less time to think about my symptoms. However today my big worry of Pancreatic Cancer returned. I've been on Lansoprazole for 3 months for acid reflux which has reduced my indigestion issues but still have niggly stomach pain below my right rib. Today gave had v loose pale stools which has panicked me. I've not lost weight, have no jaundice or pruritis and my liver function tests were normal before Xmas. I'm supposed to go back to my GP next week but keep putting it off. Could do with some support

Re: Worry back

Hey, noticed you didn't have any replies and just wondered how you were doing?

Hi Button. I'm waiting for my Endoscopy on Monday. Feeling lots better. Stopped the omeprazole 2 weeks ago with no side effects. Still have the gnawing tummy pain and pain under rib but only when I think about it.

How are you doing?

I've got loose stools, acid indigestion and occasional trapped wind pain. I'm feeling really down to be honest, I'm not quite sure what to do but my go says its anxiety snd the strong antibiotics I was on. My CBT is coming to an end soon, I can't go on meds because I'm planning to try and get pregnant and my doctor won't send me for tests. I so want to be better but I feel very alone. I don't know what to do.

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! How are you feeling about your endoscopy? X

Nervous, Button but only about the results not the test itself !

Thread Information