Thread: mirt

mirt

Hi. On mirt cant relax at all, not even to watch tv. Feel bloated and have no appitite. Been takin mirt for 13 days now and feel worse than i started with anxiety. How long will mirt take to work? My doc say be patient, but im getting to the end of my tether

Re: mirt

You would probably be better asking on the mirt board on here, lots of advice there but I am on Mirtazapine and have been on it since last May. I am on 15mg and I felt much better within 3-4 weeks. I have been on the 15mg now 9 weeks and I would say it takes up to 2-3 months to feel the full effect. 13 days is very early days, expect to feel restless and more anxious whilst it settles in your system. I did but that did ease in time. My GP said give it 4-6 weeks for side effects to settle and if no better go back to discuss what to do next.

Re: mirt

Mirt didn't really work for me other than as a sedative, which was useful and worked within days

Thread Information