Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you get heart palpitations?

Re: Do you get heart palpitations?

Is it common for people to have fluctuating heart rates at rest? Sometimes mine is in the 90s and other times it is in the 70/80s.

this is amazing and probably the best thing I have read on here! totally turned my day around! I think I may print this off and keep it handy if I need reassuring - thanks so much!

I Like the Post, Very Very Helpful.
    Thanks.

I am 58 Years now, Palpitation Problem is very old Issue with me,
    From Last 30 Years i have been in it. 4 to 6 times a year.
    What Really Happens with me is It start and Heart Beat Reach More than 150 per min and sometimes lasted for more than 2 hours.

What i Feel during those routine is have lot of burps and little uncomfortable in legs and hands, and whenever it stop i feel tired and that every 5 min i have to go toilet for urine(colourless).

Secondly my Blood Pressure remains high for two or three days.

What i have witnessed my self that when i take foods with acidic reaction or when i eat full stomach i do have this problem more.

Most of the doctor here in Pakistan Can not Help it Out.

I am in Hurry will Post Again My Feeling During Palpitation.

Thanks All
    Skippy66 i Appreciate very much u posted, very Imformative.

Dilawar

Hi did you check your pulse though/ as mine deff misses a beat. can stress cause this? or is it a medical matter?

I usually feel a very distinct heart pallpitation just as I am about to have a panic attack. I've also had some heart pallpitations at random moments. I've also had high blood pressure, tachycardia, and other heart problems. However, I've started taking selective beta blockers and it seems things are getting better.

---------- Post added at 03:37 ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nigela27 View Post
    Hi did you check your pulse though/ as mine deff misses a beat. can stress cause this? or is it a medical matter?
    Heart missing a beat is often caused by stress, and sometimes it's actually harmless. If something like that has only happened once or twice to you , then there is probably no reason to worry. Worrying to much about can make things worse.

Thank you this. This is so helpful. I get palps alot, and sometimes it feels like my heart is skipping beats, and it also races really fast, particularly after eating, no idea why :(

Dose anyone use this site anymore. If so can some one help me please.. dos anyone get palps or feelings aroung the centre of the throat like under the addams apple or around thst area.. thank you

Great thread. Might have already been touched on, but for me, not drinking enough makes my palpitations worse and more frequent.

I've been agoraphobic the past month or so, and haven't really gotten out of bed or off the couch --- which has also meant that I sometimes only drank 500ml of water in a day.

Increases my HR and also causes PVCs.

Thank you for this. I've been getting them lately. I know they are harmless, but they don't FEEL harmless. I went onto 10mg Prozac a few weeks ago and almost went to the doctor today in case it was a 'serious side effect' but I know it isn't and that they may well settle soon. Mine are the sudden thuds out of nowhere, pretty scary. I just had an ECG but tbh I have never felt they take long enough to pick up anything serious! lol I know they must do though, because they are so widely used.

Anyway, this is just a very rambling thank you.

Thank you for this post. It calmed me a little to read.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information