Hi my name is donna i am 24 yrs old..

Ok here goes...

started of with mild depression 4 years ago, was given 37.5mg of effexor, 2 weeks later i raised the dose to about 6 of them because i wanted to end it!! gave me severe anxiety i stopped cold turkey..(my bad)-experienced constand anxiety, brain zaps u name it i had it..

few mnths later i was given cipramil, i ended up in hospital with severe raised bp and hrt rate (200's) then was given dothiepin, was afraid to take this due to the experience with celexa.

seroxat, raised bp and hrt rate 3 weeks on this, doc took me off

gave me trazadone, made my hrt rate very slow in deed and scared the hell out of me..

Seen physciatrist after a year of waiting, she gave me lustral GOD SEND BUT raised my hrt rate and bp but i was calm about it, doc took me of this.

Doctor gave me reboaxatine made me very manic (very anxious)

Doc refered me bk to physc she gave me fluanxol, that made me a little aggitated and manic(anxious).

doctor gave me mirtazipine was a god send for my anxiety YEAR LATER organon changed from tablet form to dissolvable form SEVERE ANXIETY and very bad nightmares, bad panick attacks in my sleep, waking up gagging for breath, doc took me of these right a way and gave me dothiepin...
NOW doc re refered me bk to physc I STOPPED dothiepin after 5 days cus my hrt keeps skipping beats and i dont like this feeling its scaring me..

I am just taking valium and waiting to be refered back to physc may take a while..

I have been to anxiety managment 3 times aloud of cox bollox, I have been diagnosed with anxiety panick attacks and now my depression is creeping back BIG TIME, i am housebound, cant be around people, doctor sayd i have a severe chemical imbalance and i need meds!!... I am overweight and i am single apart from my 5 yr old daughter.. cant see another physc cus theres only one consultant in my area (pembrokeshire wales,)and doctors cant refer us to another area (carmarthen have 4)they dont have the power or wat not.. uk NHS.. cant afford to go private either..

any thoughts?

thanking you

p.s... i dont wanna try an maoi, i would be to anxious about the diet etc and also it would scare the hell of me.. as u can see i cant take ssri's or tca's if one tca causes this reaction in me then so will the rest eh?-same happaned with ssri's, o and i cant afford to go into hospital as i have my daughter and my dogs.. ( although i would luv to, to get medicated) and my doctor dont think antiphyscotics will be the answer.. any suggestions help plse i am so desperate..

thanks

gonna see doc friday

Luv Y'all

Donna