Thread: at breaking point please help

at breaking point please help

Not written on for a month or so feel so scared and alone I have various probs ocd depression health anxiety severely cancer phobia I also have ibs fibromyalgia
    Chronic gastritis and duodenitis I have been on citalopram long term but have been reducing since nov I take Omeprazole for stomach and have been ok on lower dose for a couple of weeks but yesterday I felt really ill nausea and later was sick seven times but just clear like saliva got my self scared so much thinking I have stomach cancer OMG I'm terrified please can some one help
    me please thank you.

Re: at breaking point please help

Quote Originally Posted by tracieann View Post
    Not written on for a month or so feel so scared and alone I have various probs ocd depression health anxiety severely cancer phobia I also have ibs fibromyalgia
    Chronic gastritis and duodenitis I have been on citalopram long term but have been reducing since nov I take Omeprazole for stomach and have been ok on lower dose for a couple of weeks but yesterday I felt really ill nausea and later was sick seven times but just clear like saliva got my self scared so much thinking I have stomach cancer OMG I'm terrified please can some one help
    me please thank you.
    Gastritis does all things you described. Why are you upgrading it to cancer, when there's no trace of cancer down there?

Margaret Thatcher

Andrash I've had gastritis since 2009 and have never done this before because my HA is so bad presently I'm scared when different things happen and I'm not saying I have cancer I said I'm scared of having it I just wanted to know really if anyone else has had this.

Quote Originally Posted by tracieann View Post
    Andrash I've had gastritis since 2009 and have never done this before because my HA is so bad presently I'm scared when different things happen and I'm not saying I have cancer I said I'm scared of having it I just wanted to know really if anyone else has had this.
    My fiance has chronic gastritis and during the attack she can be sick many times during the day and also have sharp pains in the stomach.

Sorry for the ghastly details but when you're sick seven times it's totally expected to vomit "clear-saliva like thing" as that means there is nothing else in your stomach to be thrown up-you either digested the contents or threw them up before.

Persist with omeprazole and the problem will go away in a couple of days. Try to reduce anxiety too as it aggravates the pains and other unpleasant things.

Margaret Thatcher

Thread Information