Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buzzing feeling in left foot.

Buzzing feeling in left foot.

Hi
    Lately I keep getting buzzing or a vibration like a mobile phone going off in my left foot, it buzzes for 2 seconds then stops for two seconds and starts again it happens for hours. Was wondering if anyone else has this? Is it a part of anxiety? Thanks laura

Re: Buzzing feeling in left foot.

Hi Laura,

I've had similar things in my legs before! It's a really weird sensation isn't it? I don't know what is but I think (I don't know if anyone else can confirm this?) but I always thought slight muscle twitches / buzzes were often caused by fatigue / stress?

I get this in my left leg my left hand and my forehead. It's light muscle twitches caused by anxiety. Annoying but nothing to worry about.

Thanks Cut out stars and RoseEve. Yeah it's really annoying! I hope it is just muscle twitches and not nerve damage :( do both of you're last a hole day without stopping?

it has done before yeah! For some reason when I get it in my leg the feeling really grosses me out *shudders*

It's a very, very common thing - I had it in my cheek the other day.

I once got really worried about happening in my bum of all places.. Seriously I was sat on my phone and my mum was ringing me!

Yes days! It comes and goes

Hi just got back from the doctors and she had never heard of anything like it! She's leaning more to thinking its a nerve problem and sending me to a neurologist :( hoping it's all just to do with anxiety :/

Quote Originally Posted by worried Laura View Post
    Thanks Cut out stars and RoseEve. Yeah it's really annoying! I hope it is just muscle twitches and not nerve damage :( do both of you're last a hole day without stopping?
    It's like a flutter, and sometimes you can visualize the little twitch under your skin? I get this from time to time.

If it were nerve damage, you'd first have experienced atrophy and weakness, than the twitches, not the other way around

Margaret Thatcher

Hi Andrash I wouldn't say it was a flutter it's more like vibrations like I have my foot on my mobile. It worries me because it has it's own rhythm, it buzzes for two seconds then stops for two then starts again and carries on like this not stopping for hours, but yeah I have no weakness so hopefully that's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by worried Laura View Post
    Hi Andrash I wouldn't say it was a flutter it's more like vibrations like I have my foot on my mobile. It worries me because it has it's own rhythm, it buzzes for two seconds then stops for two then starts again and carries on like this not stopping for hours, but yeah I have no weakness so hopefully that's a good sign.
    As long as you have no weakness, you're home and dry. And remember, weakness is not pain or getting tired easily-weakness is you can't do things with the hand.

Margaret Thatcher

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information